Monday, May 2, 2011

Sports Haze.com: Is Keith Smart A Possible Candidate For The Minnesota Timberwolves Head Coaching Job?

Here is my latest post at Sports Haze.com, where I cover the Minnesota Timberwolves.  This piece takes a look at Keith Smart, who was recently let go as head coach of the Golden State Warriors, as a possible candidate for the Timberwolves' job should it come open.

Link: http://sportshaze.com/minneapolis/minnesota-timberwolves/is-keith-smart-a-potential-candidate-for-the-minnesota-timberwolves-head-coaching-job-3333

No comments:

Subscribe To All The Balls On Substack

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a sportswriter based in Minnesota, and I contribute currently to a few sports related websites. I intend to use this blog to create visibility for my work.

Followers