Monday, November 9, 2009

How To Find My Work

Here are the various avenues where I can be found:

Twitter: @bradberreman24-I "re-tweet" things that interest me and also post some of my takes on sports stories

Facebook-Just search my name-"Brad Berreman"

Rotowire.com: I cover the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) for the site. Not all ACC news updates are mine, but I am one of the contributors to the site's coverage of the conference.

SportsBuff.com-I post fantasy football relevant NFL news updates (stats, injury news, player transactions, etc.), focusing on the NFC.

No comments:

Subscribe To All The Balls On Substack

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a sportswriter based in Minnesota, and I contribute currently to a few sports related websites. I intend to use this blog to create visibility for my work.

Followers