Thursday, October 1, 2009

Benchwarmer Baseball Experts League-Regular Season Final Result

In the fantasy baseball expert's league I'm in on Benchwarmer Baseball (http://www.benchwarmerbaseball.net) we have now completed our 150-game regular season.

In the "Blogs Division" my team, the MVN.com Fantasy Outsiders, finished three games back in second place with a 86-64 record (.573 winning percentage). We played a head-to-head format, obviously.

I will return to this league in 2010, so look for updates on how I'm doing in it again next year.

No comments:

Subscribe To All The Balls On Substack

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a sportswriter based in Minnesota, and I contribute currently to a few sports related websites. I intend to use this blog to create visibility for my work.

Followers