Link: https://thevikingage.com/jordan-addison-biggest-minnesota-vikings-wr1-audition-against-dolphins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To All The Balls On Substack
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(975)
-
▼
October
(14)
- Sam LaPorta news may push the Lions toward a Brian...
- Malik Washington is the one Dolphins weapon the Vi...
- Jordan Addison is lined up for his biggest WR1 aud...
- Kyle Van Noy could be a prominent part of Brian Fl...
- A sneaky strength for the Panthers could be a big ...
- Week 3 may become the launch point to even better ...
- Week 4 vs. Chiefs looks like chance to get Ashton ...
- Vikings make the right Justin Jefferson call with ...
- Dennis Allen said what he had to about Kyler Gordo...
- Jared Goff should be on every QB-needy fantasy man...
- 4 potential Lions cornerback trade targets after m...
- Raiders will need more from Jalen Nailor (but he's...
- Gervon Dexter contract fortifies his mutually bene...
- Ben Johnson fully commits to Bears' QB mystery in ...
-
▼
October
(14)
Websites I Currently Contribute To
About Me
- Brad Berreman
- I am a sportswriter based in Minnesota, and I contribute currently to a few sports related websites. I intend to use this blog to create visibility for my work.
No comments:
Post a Comment