Friday, March 20, 2009

Benchwarmer Baseball Experts League-Phase 2, Part 2

We recently went through another round of roster additions in the Expert's League I'm in on http://www.benchwarmerbaseball.net/.

Here are the players I acquired during the latest round of additions:

John Maine, SP, New York Mets
Kyle Davies, SP, Kansas City Royals
Khalil Greene, SS, St. Louis Cardinals
Nick Swisher, 1B/OF, New York Yankees
Fernando Rodney, RP, Detroit Tigers
J.A. Happ, SP, Philadelphia Phillies
Manny Corpas, RP, Colorado Rockies
Saul Rivera, RP, Washington Nationals

Now, here's what my starting lineup looks like right now:

Starting Position Players/Batting Order
1. Coco Crisp, OF, KC Royals
2. Aaron Hill, 2B, Toronto Blue Jays
3. Adrian Gonzalez, 1B, San Diego Padres
4. Carlos Lee, OF, Houston Astros
5. Brad Hawpe, OF, Colorado Rockies
6. Ryan Zimmerman, 3B, Washington Nationals
7. Nick Swisher, 1B/OF, NY Yankees (will serve as my DH)
8. Chris Snyder, C, Arizona Diamondbacks
9. Khalil Greene, SS, St. Louis Cardinals

Pitching Staff:
Starters:
1. Derek Lowe, Atlanta Braves
2. John Lackey, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
3. John Maine, New York Mets
4. Johnny Cueto, Cincinnati Reds
5. Kyle Davies, KC Royals
6. Sean Marshall, Chicago Cubs (Spot Starter)
7. J.A. Happ, Philadelphia Phillies (Spot Starter)
Bullpen
1. Brian Fuentes, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
2. Manny Corpas, Colorado Rockies
3. Fernando Rodney, Detroit Tigers
4. Saul Rivera, Washington Nationals
5. Brandon League, Toronto Blue Jays
Bench
1. Josh Anderson, OF, Atlanta Braves
2. Felix Pie, OF, Baltimore Orioles

We are going to have one more round of roster additions next week. I'll post another update at that point, with my final roster and projected starting team.

No comments:

Subscribe To All The Balls On Substack

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a sportswriter based in Minnesota, and I contribute currently to a few sports related websites. I intend to use this blog to create visibility for my work.

Followers